- The WHALE Cancer resource.
Dr.Samuel Epstein's 1992 press release, a statement endorsed by 64 leading
national experts in cancer prevention, public health and preventive medicine:
"We express further concerns that the generously funded cancer
establishment, the National Cancer Institute (NCI), the American Cancer
Society (ACS) and some twenty comprehensive cancer centers, have misled
and confused the public and Congress by repeated claims that we are
winning the war against cancer. In fact, the cancer establishment has
continually minimized the evidence for increasing cancer rates which it
has largely attributed to smoking and dietary fat, while discounting or
ignoring the causal role of avoidable exposures to industrial
carcinogens in the air, food, water, and the workplace."
- First-person account involving methods of Hulda Regehr Clark (who wrote
"The Cure for All Cancers"):
"How I Was Healed of Cancer - Twice".
- Site of
"Heilpraktikerin" Corinne Heitz, in Switzerland.
Linus Pauling's final interview, with Peter Barry Chowka,
referring to Abram Hoffer's supplement regimen for his cancer patients:
"Hoffer's regimen includes 12 grams of vitamin C per day, about the same
as Cameron's. But it also includes significant amounts of other nutrients:
800 units of vitamin E, 1,000 or 2,000 mg of niacin, large amounts of the
other B vitamins and vitamin A in the form of beta carotene. Apparently
the other vitamins cooperate with the vitamin C to give even greater control
- 1996 letter,
Bioeffects of Cellular Phone Use, at the Trufax site.
- Brain cancer
(glioblastoma et al.) and Aspartame considered.
- Paul Winter's excellent
Cancell Home Page,
with history and detailed info on James Sheridan's Entelev / Cancell / Cantron.
(Interesting anecdotal case histories on the HOPE page.)
- William Baker's exceptional Cancer
Information & Support International site. Lots of information here,
including how to obtain the freshest, most carefully-made variant of the
Essiac formula we're aware of.
- Harris L. Coulter, founder and president of the
Center for Empirical
Govallo's VG-1000 immunotherapy cancer treatment, the world's first
therapeutic vaccine for cancer, from Russia to the West; thirty-five
case histories, plus patient testimonials, can be read online at the site.
- Pat McGrady's CANHELP site.
Pat (like Ralph Moss, below) maintains an extensive database on
what's working and what isn't for various cancer types, around the world. His
fee-based service involves personal consultation on the matter, so that you
can make an informed decision.
- Ralph W. Moss's site, home of
"The Moss Reports" for folks working with cancer. Material from his
original "Cancer Chronicles" newsletter and new "Cancer Chronicles Online"
and his books is available there. Here's what Ralph wrote about
"Suffice it to say that the factors that made commercial white bread lethal
to rats and gave the world the empty calories of refined white sugar also
have served to produce a fulminating deficiency in vitamin B-17 (nitriloside)
in the diet of so called civilized man." From the published summary of
remarks made by Ernst T. Krebs, Jr., at the 1970 congress of the
International Medical Society for Blood and Tumor Disease, as published in
the Journal of Applied Nutrition, about "amygdalin", also known by the name
Laetrile; at the Robert Cathey
Research Source site.
- Cell Specific Cancer Therapy is an
electromagnetic treatment offered at a Center in Santo Domingo (and soon
perhaps also in Tijuana, Mexico, and London, the UK), for a fee of
$15,000 plus the cost of traveling there. It's described as a non-invasive,
non-toxic method for deactivating existing cancerous cells. (The site server
may be slow to connect; have patience with it, and do read everything.)
- (* new location *) The Association for New Approaches to Cancer.
- Chemotherapy Report -- "In 1971 Richard Nixon announced the War on Cancer, and promised a cure by the 1977 bicentennial. In each of the 25 years since, more Americans have died of cancer than the year before." This report is online at Burzynski Research Institute's homepage. Dr. Stanislaw Burzynski's antineoplaston treatment for cancer has shown good results, most notably with brain cancers. Sixty-eight FDA-registered trials are underway now.
- What happened to Charles Pixley for his efforts in trying to bring you Gaston Naessens' 714X compound.
- Cerbe Distribution's home site (714X,
Naessens' microscope condenser, etc.)
- Alpha Omega Lab's site (in the Bahamas), source for
Cansema, an herbal formulation for topical use (with a money back guarantee,